What is NLP?
NLP (Neuro-linguistic Programming) is the study of how your mind, emotions and behaviour work together to create the experience and results you have in your life. The unique advantage of NLP is that it teaches you how to work with and make sustainable changes in your mindset, your emotions, your relationships and communication. Why? So that you can achieve an uncommon level of success in your life. In a nutshell - it’s the study of personal excellence.
Who is NLP for?
NLP is for you if you are at a crossroads in life and aren’t sure what to do or where to go next. This could be personally, in your relationships or life direction, it could be professionally with your career, or with your clients if you are in the business of helping others make these changes. In either case, you want to carve a new path, wherever that may lead you or the people you serve, and you want to have the skills to do so without repeating the same old patterns of behaviour. You know this is going to take some new thinking, a new level of emotional mastery, a new way of relating with others effectively and probably require a step up in your personal power. If that’s you the NLP Practitioner Program at The Coaching Room was made for you.
Typically our students are (but not restricted to) working class professionals in the following areas:
- Leadership and Business
- HR and People Development
- Training and Public Speaking
- Therapy & Counselling
- Banking and Finance
- Personal Training and Athlete development
So why do people learn it?
Most people learn NLP because they aren’t satisfied with the results of their habitual mindset, emotions, and behaviours. They want to achieve more, do more, have the skills to connect more deeply with others, be more confident, motivated and self-assured. Be more influential with others and have more impact in the world. Or they want to help others do the same.
Well, it doesn’t take a genius to figure out that those kinds of results require an excellent mindset, the right kind of emotional juice, and they require smart actions.
Unfortunately, most people don’t know how to change their mindset, don’t know how to harness their emotions and struggle to change the behaviours they want to change long term. In fact:
- Less than 5% of people will take action on their top goals due to a fear of failure.
- Many people don’t know what they want, let alone what they have to do to get it.
- And if they do know, often unconscious patterns of emotion, thought & behaviour get in the way of success.
What can you do with NLP?
- You'll learn how to change the way that you think so that you can think more strategically. This means sleeping easy at night knowing that the decisions you are making are the right ones to make.
- You will learn how to change what you believe so that you can get rid of unresourceful beliefs. With this comes more confidence and less stress.
- You will learn how to manage your emotions and access and amplify powerful states of mind so that you can do whatever needs to be done to achieve the life you want to live. This means freedom from fear and anxiety, getting in the zone, and enjoying what you do.
- You learn how to change your behaviours, so that you can work smarter not harder. This means getting more done and having greater impact with less work and less effort.
- You will learn how to build relationships and communicate with influence so that you can be the leader that other people want to follow. This means fewer arguments with your co-workers, clients or your kids, more agreement and win/win.
- Is that what you want?
Why should you learn it?
Well, that answer is up to you. Here’s what we know - the greatest investment you could ever make is an investment in your own development. The world is waiting for your best. Your family, your friends, your co-workers, your clients, all the people you touch - you - are all impacted by your potential.