The very nature of the word ‘problem' is negative. If you think about your life, however, all the growth and development you’ve experienced has come from facing your problems and dealing with them; learning the lessons and working through them, and dealing with the challenges they bring. Just like a project.
When faced with a project you may well think constructively about it - you will come up with solutions, and in effective, gain something. You can even look to use your problems for personal growth.
In this video James Hayes, Director of Coaching and Public Trainings here at The Coaching Room, will take you through:
- How to reframe your problems into projects - the only difference between a problem and a project is your state of mind
- Some problems/projects may be external, some internal
- Sometimes there may be nothing that you can do about what has happened, but accepting on the inside, it will help you let go of your expectations
- Think, what is good about this situation? How can I use it? - To view the problem/project differently
- Think, how can I use this situation to be stronger, or to think more strategically?
|Turn Your Problems Into Projects|
Next steps: check out the download below to access a load more hints and tips that will accelerate your personal development.