|The Neuro-Semantic Presuppositions|
In Neuro-Semantics we have been adding some of our premises to the list of NLP presuppositions.
- Energy flows where attention goes as directed by intention.
- Because each of us creates our own meanings about things, we are the meaning-makers who construct our own unique Matrix.
- Questioning activates the Matrix of our Minds and is one of the most powerful communication skills of all.
- Personal power and congruency comes from "applying to self" first.
- Being ‘gloriously fallible’ is the meta-state that inoculates us from fear of failure, vulnerability and mistakes.
- Productivity comes through closing the knowing-doing gap so that what we know in our mind can become part of our muscle memory.
- Only sensory specific feedback is clean enough to be useful and only then if it's requested.
- The sanity line is drawn between responsibility to others and responsibility for ourselves.
- Where there is a frame, there's a game. Where there's a game, there's a frame.
- There are frames-by-inference in everything we think and say.
- When you win the inner game, the outer game is a cinch.
- Someone is always setting the frames; and...whoever sets the frame, manages the game. The name of the game is to...name the game.
Want to know more? Fill in the form below!