If you want to foster better relationships with others, first look within yourself. The key to improving intimacy, developing better relationships, and making deeper connections can only come when you change your relationship with yourself.
When you are judgemental and critical of others, this is very often a reflection of your own internal struggles. It is an indication that you need to work on your relationship with you. The more accepting and welcoming you are of yourself, the more positively this will reflect on your relationship with others.
In this video James Hayes, Director of Coaching and Public Trainings here at The Coaching Room, will take you through:
- Looking at yourself as the starting point for improving your personal and professional relationships
- What you see in others is a reflection of yourself
- The more you improve your relationship with yourself, the more others will respond to you
- When others respond to the example you set, the more influence you have
- The only person you can change is yourself
|Improving the Quality of your Relationships|
Next Steps: Check out the download below to access a load more hints and tips that will accelerate your personal development.